With previous and ongoing projects, developing a close working relationship with the client has been key in ensuring that the applications are focused on how end users will interact with them and gain value from them. In translating client requirements into application development, Loco Software Software will:
- Using UML and Use Case Analysis, develop robust requirements specifications with a major focus on user-friendliness, usability and accessibility.
- Utilise its in-depth commercial knowledge and experience to present practical solutions.
- Work closely with a client to anticipate the end user interaction and experience.
- Promote the use of regular project management meetings or teleconferences.
- Provide flexibility in approach to allow for changes in requirements as applications evolve.
- Provide responsive support throughout the development, testing and deployment process.
Beyond project completion, aftercare and ongoing support are a crucial aspect of the service Loco Software provides. Ongoing monitoring, feedback and indirect support of end users are all elements of this, delivered in a responsive way to our clients.